Over their 10 minute conversation, they discuss…
- How J.B. ended up in real estate – and on Selling the Hamptons
- The positive aspects of (and hardest part about) starring in a reality show
- How he manages client calls during filming of the show
- Spicy reviews for Selling the Hamptons
- One thing he would change about the show
- How careful J.B. has to be with his social media presence (balancing personality and professional brand)
- His craziest real estate story
- When the new season will drop – and what viewers can expect
Watch the full episode for more – including whose golf game is superior.
Join us in August at the biggest party ever at the Tom Ferry Success Summit! 🎉 Get your tickets now before the early bird prices go up. You won’t want to miss the energy of the world’s greatest real estate conference. PLUS use code PR-BAM-SUMMIT for $100 OFF!