Dan Oneil sits down with the one and only Jill Biggs — Hudson County’s most prolific, accomplished, and dedicated real estate professional. If you are in real estate, you know Jill.
During their ten-minute conversation, they covered the following:
- One piece of advice for new agents that, if they followed it, would ruin their career
- The dumbest mistake Jill made as a younger agent
- How much her hair factors into her success
- Jill’s favorite content creator
- What would she rather do drunk (multiple choice)
- Her favorite and least favorite parts of the business
- What keeps her going every day
- Does she curse when she talks to her clients
- What is she worst at in real estate
- Would she rather go without shampoo or without toothpaste for the rest of her life
Watch the full episode for Jill’s answers.
Join us in August at the biggest party ever at the Tom Ferry Success Summit! 🎉 Get your tickets now before the early bird prices go up. You won’t want to miss the energy of the world’s greatest real estate conference. PLUS, use code PR-BAM-SUMMIT for $100 OFF!