This week, Danny Deals invites creator, personality, co-host of the Over Ask Podcast, and fellow BAM contributor Matt Lionetti up to his hotel room for another episode of Between Two Lock Boxes.
In just 9 minutes, Matt and Danny cover:
- How much he had to pay The Broke Agent to be posted on his Instagram for the first time
- The career he would choose if he wasn’t doing real estate
- Why his photo is hanging in the backroom of a sunglass hut
- The one thing he would change about the real estate industry
- If he would rather dress as a clown or carpool with his clients with no radio to every showing
- How he has used the law of attraction to gain a following and achieve his biggest goals
- His shifting focus to speaking and content creation from selling real estate
- Whether or not dressing like he’s going to “My Chemical Romance” concert affects his business
- Why he considers his dinners with his wife marketing meetings
- Who he looks to for inspiration
Watch the full episode to find out Matt’s LEAST favorite guest on the Over Ask Podcast:
Join us in August at the biggest party ever at the Tom Ferry Success Summit! 🎉 Get your tickets now before the early bird prices go up. You won’t want to miss the energy of the world’s greatest real estate conference. PLUS use code PR-BAM-SUMMIT for $100 OFF!