On this week’s episode of Between Two Lock Boxes, Danny Deals is joined by luxury Miami real estate agent Sarah Desamours.
In just 5 minutes, Sarah covers:
- Who offered her cocaine during a networking event
- Her #1 piece of advice for new agents looking to get into the luxury real estate industry
- The best french insult
- Why being sociable is key to being successful in the Miami real estate market
- The highlight of her career so far
- Why she decided to join the same brokerage famous for the “Selling Tampa” Netflix series
- Her embarrassing experience showing a rental to a Miami Heat player
- The song she would play on repeat at every open house if forced to choose
- If she would rather vomit on be vomited on by her client at every showing for the rest of her life
- The four languages she’s fluent in
Watch here for Sarah’s rendition of “Hit Em Up” by Tupac:
Join us in August at the biggest party ever at the Tom Ferry Success Summit! 🎉 Get your tickets now before the early bird prices go up. You won’t want to miss the energy of the world’s greatest real estate conference. PLUS use code PR-BAM-SUMMIT for $100 OFF!