On this week’s episode of Between Two Lock Boxes, Dan Oneil sits down with retired UFC star and MMA legend, Al Iaquinta, who is now a real estate superstar.
During their six minute conversation, they covered the following:
- Would Al rather lose a $10M listing or get knocked out by McGregor?
- Has he ever wanted to beat the sh*! out of another agent?
- Do Al’s buyers always win multiple offer situations because he beats up the listing agent?
- What is Al trying to accomplish in the real estate industry?
- Has being in the public eye with UFC and being a bit of a celebrity helped him or hurt him in real estate?
- What’s harder – securing a $5M listing or getting up once after Khabib takes him down?
- What would it take to get him to follow Dan on Instagram?
Watch the full episode for more.
Join us in August at the biggest party ever at the Tom Ferry Success Summit! 🎉 Get your tickets now before the early bird prices go up. You won’t want to miss the energy of the world’s greatest real estate conference. PLUS use code PR-BAM-SUMMIT for $100 OFF!